Confirmed invited speakers for the Migration Conference 2020 Tetovo, N. Macedonia:
- Dr Martina Cvajner, University of Trento, Italy
- Dr Jelena Dzankic, Co-Director of the GLOBALCIT Network, European University Institute, Italy
- Dr Nissa Finney, Reader in Human Geography, University of St Andrews, UK
- Prof Elli Heikkilä, Research Director, Migration Institute of Finland, Finland
- Agnes Igoye, Deputy National Coordinator Prevention of Trafficking in Persons, Ministry of Internal Affairs, Uganda
- Helén Nilsson, Director, Nordic Council of Ministers Office in Lithuania
- Giuseppe Brescia, MP, Member of Italian Chamber of Deputies, Parliamento Italiano, Italy
Please sign up TMC Mail list – newsletter here.
The Migration Conference 2020 | 8 to 11 SEPTEMBER 2020
In previous years, The Migration Conferences entertained distinguished scholars delivering keynote speeches including:
Markus Kotzur, Universität Hamburg, Germany , Philip L. Martin, University of California, Davis, USA , Karsten Paerregaard, Gothenburg University, Sweden , Jeffrey H. Cohen, Ohio State University, USA , Martin Ruhs, European University Institute, Florence, Italy , Carlos Vargas Silva, University of Oxford, UK , Sasskia Sassen, Columbia University, USA , Oded Stark, U of Bonn, Germany , Giuseppe Sciortino, University of Trento, Italy , Joaquin Arango, Complutense University of Madrid, Spain , Ruba Salih, SOAS, University of London, UK , Fiona B. Adamson, SOAS, University of London, UK , Pedro Calado, The High Commissioner for Migration, Lisbon, Portugal , Ferruccio Pastore, FIERI – Forum of International and European Research on Immigration, Italy , Michelle Leighton, International Labour Organization, Genève, Switzerland , Yuksel Pazarkaya, Novelist, Turkey , Caroline Brettell, Southern Methodist University, USA , Barry Chiswick, George Washington University, USA , Karen Phalet, KU Leuven, Belgium , Douglas S. Massey, Princeton University, USA , Ibrahim Sirkeci, Regent’s University London, UK [2014, 2016], Jeffrey H. Cohen, Ohio State University, USA [2012, 2015, 2018], Samim Akgonul, Strasbourg University, France , Kemal Kirisci, Bogazici University, Turkey , Nedim Gürsel, CNRS, CETOBaC & INALCO, France, Turkey , Philip L. Martin, University of California, Davis, USA [2014, 2015, 2018], Tariq Modood, University of Bristol, United Kingdom .