Confirmed invited speakers for the Migration Conference 2019 Bari, Italy:
- Dr Fiona B. Adamson, SOAS, University of London, UK
- Professor Karsten Paerregaard, Gothenburg University, Sweden
- Dr Ferruccio Pastore, FIERI – Forum of International and European Research on Immigration, Italy
- Professor Martin Ruhs, European University Institute, Florence, Italy
- Dr Carlos Vargas Silva, University of Oxford, UK
In previous years, The Migration Conferences entertained distinguished scholars delivering keynote speeches including:
Sasskia Sassen, Columbia University, USA , Oded Stark, U of Bonn, Germany , Giuseppe Sciortino, University of Trento, Italy , Joaquin Arango, Complutense University of Madrid, Spain , Ruba Salih, SOAS, University of London, UK , Pedro Calado, The High Commissioner for Migration, Lisbon, Portugal , Michelle Leighton, International Labour Organization, Genève, Switzerland , Yuksel Pazarkaya, Novelist, Turkey , Caroline Brettell, Southern Methodist University, USA , Barry Chiswick, George Washington University, USA , Karen Phalet, KU Leuven, Belgium , Douglas S. Massey, Princeton University, USA , Ibrahim Sirkeci, Regent’s University London, UK [2014, 2016], Jeffrey H. Cohen, Ohio State University, USA [2012, 2015, 2018], Samim Akgonul, Strasbourg University, France , Nedim Gürsel, CNRS, CETOBaC & INALCO, France, Turkey , Philip L. Martin, University of California, Davis, USA [2014, 2015, 2018], Tariq Modood, University of Bristol, United Kingdom , Kemal Kirisci, Bogazici University, Turkey .